Disney Junior in the US, Disney CEEMEA (CEE, Middle East, Africa), Disney Spain and Disney Japan have all licensed Sunny Bunnies, guaranteeing that the non-dialogue CGI animation comedy for four- to seven-year-olds will roll out into more than 130 territories in 2017.
This latest round of Disney deals follows on the heels of sales to Disney Channel in Russia and CIS, Disney Junior for multiple Asia-Pacific markets and to Canal Panda in Portugal. Under the new three-year deals, the first season of Sunny Bunnies will launch on Disney Junior in the US in 2017, on Disney’s CEEMA channels in all territories, on Disney Channel in Turkey and across free and pay TV Disney Channels in Spain and Spanish-speaking Andorra. Disney Japan, meanwhile, has taken the exclusive rights to 52 x 3.5 mins of the series in a deal that marks Sunny Bunnies’ TV premiere in the territory.
Media I.M’s representation deal with Sunny Bunnies creator, Belarus’s Digital Light Studio, has made Sunny Bunnies the most successful Belarusian IP ever in terms of global reach. Under the deal, Media I.M. has the exclusive worldwide rights to the series outside of Russia, CIS and China.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 48 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020