Singtel and Nathan Hartono celebrates the season of giving
Singapore – Christmas comes early for Nathan Hartono fans this year as Singtel partners the homegrown singing sensation in a special event to celebrate the festive season and spread the joy of giving.
Nathan will be performing live via a video broadcast on Singtel’s Facebook page on 8 December at 3pm. During the session, fans will have the opportunity to interact with Nathan and ask him to perform song dedications to their families and friends.
Fans can start submitting their song requests today via Singtel’s Facebook and Instagram pages, stating who they are dedicating the songs to and the reasons for the dedications. Nathan will choose the most touching dedications to perform. In addition, fans can look forward to exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the event on Singtel’s Snapchat and Instagram accounts.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020