Nadim Dada, Director of Content Acquisitions at STARZ Play, said, “We at STARZ Play are always working on providing our customers with the best viewing experience possible, and recognize this region’s increasing demand for 4K content especially with the high penetration of 4K TVs. In line with that, we have made these two popular series available to our viewers.”
“In addition to these STARZ Original titles, we continue to offer current Arabic TV series in 4K which remains a worldwide first, as well as other factual content. We now offer more than 120 hours of 4K content on STARZ Play and will continue to add more titles in the coming months to suit all tastes,” he added.
STARZ Play streams thousands of hours of blockbuster Hollywood movies, documentaries, children’s entertainment and ‘same-day-as-the-US’ series – plus dedicated Arabic content – to subscribers in 19 countries. The platform features English, Arabic and French audio options and user interfaces, plus one-click Arabic subtitling.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 44 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020