Established as the most anticipated event in the television content industry, MIPCOM gathered leading media players for a range of meetings, screenings and conferences in the famous Riviera city of Cannes in October this year. MIPCOM is one of the leading event organised by Reed MIDEM which will be presenting their latest event, MIP China Hangzhou. The event will be launched in partnership with China Media Management Inc (CMM-I), offi cial representative for MIPTV and MIPCOM in China and Zhejiang MegaMedia, organiser of the Zhejiang of the Zhejiang Provincial Pavilion at the MIP markets in Cannes. This event follows after Reed MIDEM’s move to branch out of Europe to the Latin American market in 2014 with MIP Cancun. The inaugural Latin American Buyers’ Summit took place in Mexico from November 19 to 21 in 2014. MIP Cancun benefited a global partnership with Mexican Media powerhouse TV Azteca and a knowledge partnership with market analysis expert Eurodata. This is MIP’s very fi rst event in China and its’ scheduled from 23 to 25 May next year in Hangzhou.
Hangzhou is known as the beautiful East Coast city that hosted the recent G20 Summit in September this year. MIP China Hangzhou is dedicated to increase content development between the Chinese and international production companies as well as to provide a comprehensive educational forum for Chinese media professionals to recognise international TV markets and trends. MIP China Hangzhou is a high-level summit with two components in one event. The fi rst component is the Partnership Forum which will gather leading executives from up to 40 international television production and distribution companies with 40 senior level Chinese media executives for one-to-one meetings. The oneto- one setting aims to forge global co-development and co-production between these international and Chinese representatives. The attendees of the Partnership Forum will also have the opportunity to visit production studios based in and around Hangzhou, the heart of major media productions. “Cross-border content development is more than ever a strategic choice for entertainment production companies looking to capture local and global audiences,” said Reed MIDEM chief executive Paul Zilk. The second component of the event will be a comprehensive professional training conference which will see an attendance of 150 delegates.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020