Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific announced a partnership with digital entertainment platform POPS Worldwide, which will see the two parties collaborating on the development of original content for Her Voice, the destination channel for digitally-connected women in Vietnam that aims to inspire, inform and entertain. Discovery is the first international broadcaster to partner with POPS Worldwide to create original content for the Vietnam market. The collaboration also includes distribution, branded content sales and promotional partnerships.
Her Voice, which is available on YouTube to viewers in Vietnam, boasts an engaging selection of scripted and non-scripted programmes – from food, fashion and travel, to beauty, wellness, and lifestyle challenges. With the partnership, the channel will feature newly produced content by POPS Worldwide as well as content adapted or localised from TLC – Discovery’s flagship lifestyle channel and a leading lifestyle channel in Asia Pacific. The content will be accessible across digital platforms including desktop, tablet, mobile, apps and connected TVs, and promoted across the POPS multi-platform content network.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020