Through this partnership, dimsum subscribers will not have to worry about burning up their mobile data when they stream dimsum. And this offer is available to all new and existing customers of Digi and U Mobile on qualifying plans. The partnership brings value-added convenience to Digi and U Mobile customers who will enjoy unlimited access to dimsum for the best of Asian content from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and more; up to 5 concurrent users across multiple devices, download for offline viewing up to 10 videos for 14 days from end of December onwards; multi-language subtitles in Malay, Chinese and English; and parental control option
This December, dimsum will simulcast the live-action version of Chibi Maruko-chan TV Drama with Taiwan along with another Taiwanese idol drama High 5 and Doctor-X from Japan which is available on the same day as the country of origin since launch. dimsum will be streaming exclusive Japanese dramas such as Age Harassment, CSI3, Border, Love Stories from Fukuoka 2015-2016 and more. At the same time, subscribers can indulge in the exclusive Malaysian premieres of the epic Chinese fantasy costume drama Chinese Paladin 5; Singapore series Yes, Mdm; popular online drama The Devil Game and Lost? Me too.
dimsum will also stream kids content such as the Bodhi and Friends and Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf; Korean hit animated series Robocar Poli, Loopy, The Cooking Princess and more. Other highlights include variety shows such as the extremely hilarious Crazy Stone, popular singing reality show I Am a Singer from China and I Can See Your Voice from Korea. For documentary lovers, dimsum brings you a world of culture with award-winning A Bite of China, Mysterious Xi Xia and Confucius. Asian movie buffs will be thrilled by a wide selection of action, romance, comedy, horror and classic movies. There are also daily news from 988 Topline News, Pop News, LENSA and CUPPA NEWS from Star TV; all on dimsum. dimsum is currently available in Malaysia and Brunei, with subscription priced at only RM15 a month.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020