Interested in co-production partnerships for documentaries, Canal+ (France) will attend RioContentMarket 2017 with the goal of getting to know the Brazilian market and strengthening ties with local channels.
“We have several partnerships with Germany, the UK and Scandinavian countries, but we want to have a wider view and look for other important markets, as is the case of Brazil. Our intention is to meet our Brazilian peers at the event”, says Diego Buñuel, filmmaker and head of documentaries at Canal+, who will be a keynote speaker at the event.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 148 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021