Singapore – Indonesia’s Rotasi directed by Mr Destian Rendra is the Grand Winner of the inaugural “The 5-Min Video Challenge” organised by the Singtel Group. Rotasi (Rotates) beat 11 other entries from Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Tanzania to take home the first prize at the Regional Finals award ceremony held at Grand Hyatt Singapore. Pagnanakaw (Stealing) by Mr Miguel Sotto from the Philippines emerged the runner-up.
Mr Simon Israel, Chairman of the Singtel Group, and Ms Chua Sock Koong, Singtel Group’s Chief Executive Officer, presented cash prizes of US$30K and US$15K to the directors of Rotasi and Pagnanakaw, respectively. The winning entry, Rotasi, is about a photographer who is feuding with his best friend and his girlfriend. Due to this unhappy state of affairs, he loses faith in the enduring rotation of the earth as he seems to be somehow stuck in love and life. In the end however, he goes through a journey that restores his faith.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020