Sherman Oaks, CA – GRB Entertainment announced deals for crime series to Canada’s Bell Media and Sony Pictures Entertainment in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Ireland and Malta.Bell Media (Canal D, Investigation) has acquired 4 series for its French-speaking audiences: Killer Legends: The investigation of real crimes that spawned from famous urban legends such as The Candyman, The Baby-Sitter and the Man Upstairs, and Cropsey; Cropsey: While many believed the tale of Cropsey was an urban legend, the mysterious disappearance of a 13-year-old girl in the summer of 1987 made it clear that there was a real monster roaming the streets.
Two filmmakers who grew up in the area return to the community to uncover the truth behind the real-life boogeyman; FBI Takedowns: Elite FBI agents are on a mission to hunt down the world’s most wanted criminals.
With exclusive access to FBI’s most notorious cases, and the agents who led the charge, each episode follows the pursuit and capture of deadly criminals; and Police Women of Dallas: Follow the lives of 4 extraordinary women – 3 police officers and a detective – at the Dallas Police Department, as they provide a first–person account of intensely demanding, sometimes funny, and often dangerous lives as officers of the law, all while balancing kids, significant others, and life at home.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020