Armoza Formats has announced the appointment of Michal Itzhaki as Acquisitions Manager, placing her in a newly created role for the leading independent developer and distributor of formats. Michal, who joined Armoza in 2015 as Sales Executive for the Nordic region and Africa, will now manage the company’s acquisitions efforts including all aspects of distribution rights, relationships with key content providers and content selection. This shift comes as the company continues to grow its catalogue and looks to reach further territories and broadcasting platforms.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020