Armoza Formats has announced the appointment of Michal Itzhaki as Acquisitions Manager, placing her in a newly created role for the leading independent developer and distributor of formats. Michal, who joined Armoza in 2015 as Sales Executive for the Nordic region and Africa, will now manage the company’s acquisitions efforts including all aspects of distribution rights, relationships with key content providers and content selection. This shift comes as the company continues to grow its catalogue and looks to reach further territories and broadcasting platforms.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,414 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020