Mattel Creations, a centralised theatrical, television and digital content creation division from Mattel Inc., unveils brand new kids content including two new series for iconic and globally renowned brand Barbie, and brand new series Turning Mecard as they prepare to arrive at ATF. Barbie Dreamtopia series was greenlit following the huge success of the special Barbie Dreamtopia which has been taken by several world-class broadcasters including: Cartoon Network (Latin-America), Super RTL (Germany), Pop TV (UK), MiniMini (Poland), Karusel (Russia) and Media Prima (Malaysia), among many others.
Animated by Snowball Studios, Barbie Dreamtopia series has a distinctive visual look that will appeal to a younger pre-school demographic than previous Barbie content. Set to be released in Fall 2017, the story revolves around Chelsea, the youngest sister of Barbie, as she takes a Fantastical journey from her real life to the land of dreams. Together with Barbie, they embark on fantastic adventures as they explore exciting new lands full of limitless possibility and valuable life lessons. Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures is another brand new Barbie series developed for an older audience of 5 to 11-year-olds, with a realistic and modern CGI look and answering requests from fans to learn more about Barbie and her family. The new episodic show will chronicle the adventures of Barbie and her sisters, Chelsea, Stacie and Skipper, as they take the viewer along for their wild adventures that will have every girl believing that anything is possible.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 61 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020