VR Educate deals with international companies
Ms. Lanny Huang, Founder and CEO of VR Educate Ltd signs with Mr. Torsten Hoffman, Virtual Content Group from Australia; Mr. Adrian Schmotolocha, EyeQVR from the USA and Ms. Eun Nim Park, Nineplanners from Korea. The group of worldwide content professionals and VR experts from worldwide will ensure an active supply of the latest and best VR to schools and students in Asia Pacific.
Highlights of their acquisition deals include VR 360 “Children Confidence Builder Series” which induces confidence building and resilience among teenagers and young children and a stage play called Vernetzt demonstrating interactive dance performances.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020