RT’s panel discussion, “VR & Immersive Journalism: The Future of News”, will take place on the second day of MIPCOM and will bring together leading experts from the news industry as well as documentary filmmakers – including VR professionals from Euronews and London studio Immersiv.ly – to discuss the key challenges, opportunities and best practices in VR news-making. MIPCOM guests will also be able to visit the RT booth and experience panoramic videos produced by the channel using special virtual reality goggles, throughout the duration of the Market.
RT is an early adopter of VR. It was the first TV news channel to launch a dedicated mobile application supporting 360 videos and to set up dedicated pages for VR content on major digital platforms, including Facebook and YouTube, in December 2015.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020