Singapore’s Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) will lead a delegation of 14 Singapore media companies to MIPCOM 2016, presenting over 650 hours of compelling Asian stories across more than 40 titles. The companies represented range from animation and factual content producers such as One Animation, Monstrou Studio and ActiveTV Asia; to content distributors like Sunrise Entertainment and Ying Group.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific announces a major year-long production partnership with IMDA, aimed at improving the next generation of content producers in Singapore and developing quality content with the latest advancements in technology. The initiative kicks off with the training of aspiring producers, arming them with best practices for documentary-making for a global audience.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020