Armoza Formats’ new prime time reality competition Curvy Supermodel has now been picked up in Poland by media group company Rochstar (The Voice of Poland and Dancing with the Stars).
The down-to-earth modelling competition also picked up in the Netherlands by Tuvalu Media, started airing two weeks ago on Germany’s RTL2. The show’s premiere beat its direct competition, raising the channel’s average by 40% in the 14-49 demos and increasing the share from the previous timeslot by 33%, with the second episode continuing to perform strongly.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020