Pio Rocks! – The Series is the first animation coproduction led by Rai Com and brings together creativity and innovation with an international commercial approach. Written by a team of writers headed by French-born and LA based Romain Van Liemt, the series characters are created by Pedro Bascon, responsible for several international TV and publishing projects.
Rai Com handles sales worldwide, except from Iberia, France, Greece, CEE and Turkey, which are handled by Planeta Junior. Besides, UK and Latin America sales are jointly handled by both companies. Pio rocks! is produced by Rai Com, DQ Entertainment, Gruppo Alcuni and Planeta Junior.
Rai Com is increasingly co-developing and co-producing content for direct distribution which has already led to distribution agreements with important animation outlets (e.g. Disney or DeA Kids) for national markets.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020