The new episodes are to be aired starting next year in the 23 territories of HBO in South East Asia. The show is also airing on other HBO channels throughout the world as HBO in Europe. The series was also recently renewed by ETV in South Africa for 130 episodes! And in Latin America, VIACOM PÄRAMOUNT acquired 52 episodes for Latin America to be aired over 50 territories in the region.
Hollywood on Set goes behind the scenes and on the set to give exclusive footage on the latest movies. Each half-hour episode profiles 3 new blockbusters about to be released to give all the info on how and who made the movie. It’s produced in such a way that it never grows old. Prime Entertainment Group has successfully been producing, in its L.A offices, one episode every week for many years now of the series Hollywood on Set. They deliver instantly via Aspera all over the world to other prestigious channels such as VIACOM Russia or NBC UNIVERSAL.
David Freydt, Managing Director of Prime Entertainment Group says: “We produce under regular basis 8 different series related to Hollywood Cinema and Celebrities. Hollywood on Set was the first one and it’s very satisfying to see how its success keeps growing year after year. Having our clients renewing for new seasons and new channels coming on board is always a great satisfaction”.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020