“The Candy Crush franchise has been loved by players around the world on mobile so it’s very exciting to be working with Matt and the team to bring the fun and challenge of the Candy Crush games to television. We hope our players will be entertained by what is set to be a high-energy, challenging game show,” said Sebastian Knutsson, Chief Creative Officer, King, and executive producer of Candy Crush
Pulse Creative will produce Candy Crush in association with Lionsgate Television, King Ltd. and CBS Television Studios. Matt Kunitz, Peter Levin, Russell Binder, Nicki Sheard, VP Brand at King, and Sebastian Knutsson will serve as executive producers. Knutsson is King’s Chief Creative Officer and is one of the founders of the company.
*Candy Crush Saga average monthly game rounds as of Sept. 2016.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,061 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020