Los Angeles – The QYOU, the world’s leading curator of internet video for the TV Everywhere market, announces a new partnership with LeEco. The deal marks the first time that The QYOU’s content is available in North America.
Officially launching its US business at an event in San Francisco, LeEco unveiled a comprehensive entertainment ecosystem spanning film, sports, and live entertainment available across an array of premium consumer electronics and lifestyle products – including eco phones, eco tvs, and virtual reality, automotive and smart bicycles.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020