Los Angeles, CA – Global production and distribution powerhouse Keshet International (KI) and New Form, the leading digital entertainment studio creating and distributing premium narrative content, announced a partnership to distribute three of New Form’s millennial- and youth-targeted digital scripted series, launching them to buyers at MIPCOM. KI will seek out both linear TV and digital opportunities for the series internationally.
KI will offer New Form’s comedy, sci-fi adventure and dark thriller series, all of which are available or soon to premiere in the US on go90, as part of a 20-plus title MIPCOM slate that is Keshet’s largest, most distinctive and diverse ever.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020