Cannes – RAI Com announced it has appointed Castalia Communications as its distribution agent for its All’Opera productions in Latin America. As part of the agreement, Castalia will arrange with cinema venues in Latin America to feature events from the All’Opera 2016/2017 season.
The collaboration with Castalia will enable opera-loving audiences in the region to experience some of the most beautiful performances in HD and 4K with Dolby Surround sound directly from historic and renowned venues and locations in Italy, while in the comfortable setting of their local cinema.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020