Amsterdam, Moscow – Public broadcaster Russia 1 has commissioned 7 prime time episodes of The Brain, from Endemol Shine Group. Produced by Weit Media, Endemol Shine Group’s production company in Russia, the series will be known locally as Incredible People. The series showcases amazing skills and unbelievable feats where contestants compete for a cash prize by performing mental and physical challenges that are all but impossible for everyday people.
Endemol Shine Germany along their joint venture company Herr P and broadcaster ZDF originally developed the format. This deal in Russia marks the eighth launch for The Brain, which following the debut in Germany has been produced in U.S, China, Brazil, Spain, Italy and France.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020