Amsterdam, Moscow – Public broadcaster Russia 1 has commissioned 7 prime time episodes of The Brain, from Endemol Shine Group. Produced by Weit Media, Endemol Shine Group’s production company in Russia, the series will be known locally as Incredible People. The series showcases amazing skills and unbelievable feats where contestants compete for a cash prize by performing mental and physical challenges that are all but impossible for everyday people.
Endemol Shine Germany along their joint venture company Herr P and broadcaster ZDF originally developed the format. This deal in Russia marks the eighth launch for The Brain, which following the debut in Germany has been produced in U.S, China, Brazil, Spain, Italy and France.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020