MIPCOM, Cannes – XTreme Video, the leading Multi-Platform Network (MPN) for extreme athletes and creators with over 200 million views each month and more than 50 million social followers, announces the addition of two of YouTube’s top BMX creators, KinkBMX and Boqer123, to the XTreme Video network.
Heading into MIPCOM 2016, XTreme Video’s social networks provide a space for prime cross-promotion with the creators, most of whom have already amassed a huge social following themselves before joining the XTreme Video team.
“We are in awe of how Boqer123 and KinkBMX grew their own devoted audiences within the extreme sports fan base through their zealous use of social media and great content creation,”says Gregg Bywalski, CEO of XTreme Video. “We’re very excited to welcome our new creators to the XTreme Video family and introduce them to our passionate and international growing community. We look forward to creating new opportunities for our creators to think, create and share exciting new stories tailored to their millennial audiences with broadcasters and major platforms.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 202 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020