Paris – MIPCOM is launching the inaugural Diversity Summit, which includes a series of talks and panels to explore issues of diversity in entertainment, both on-screen and in the boardroom. The inaugural event will be held in partnership with A+E Networks as the premium sponsor and additional sponsors include Afrostream and Sonar.
The inaugural Diversity Summit is expecting 100 leading international content creators and talent. The board of Diversify TV, a group that champions and promotes diversity in all its forms across the international television industry, is working with Reed MIDEM on the programming of this event. The board includes David Cornwall, MD of London-based production and distribution company Scorpion TV, Nick Smith , SVP Format Production at all3media international, Bunmi Akintonwa, CEO of distribution and production company Little Black Book, and Liliane Da Cruz of MIPCOM organisers, Reed MIDEM.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020