The highlights of the show are, CTF Tower – Forth Bagley, Harbin Opera House – Ma Yanasong, Earthquake Resistant Tech – Kengo Kuma/Shigeru Ban, Newtown School – Abin Chaudhuri. CTF Tower is known for the world’s fastest tower and its’ architect Forth Bagley speaks about how China’s tastes are being more sophisticated in the future. The Harbin Opera House’s has a deep seated musical history which the northern Chinese city of Harbin needs for a cultural revival. Architect Ma Yansong tells CNN about this building’s ability to transform the future of an entire city and how he sees cities moving toward a more poetic relationship with their buildings.
Earthquake Resistant techs, Kengo Kuma and Shigeru Ban speak about how the classic pillars of Japanese design can be used to tackle Japan’s natural disasters and prepare all cities for the future. Architect of Newtown School, Abin Chaudhuri who known good design can help Kolkata to find its footing in the future.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020