Beijing / Hong Kong- Ideal Systems Group has won a tender with Tencent to build a ten Camera, 4K, multi-purpose OB truck. The OB truck, which was designed and will be built by Ideal Systems, uses the latest 4K Grass Valley LDX 86N cameras which were recently released at NAB Show in Las Vegas and are to be fitted with Cannon 4K Lenses. The LDX 86N cameras take the LDX86 Series to a new level with native 4K (3840×2160) and native 3G/HD (1920×1080) image capture, using three unique 3840x2160p 4K XensiumHAWK CMOS imagers with DPMUltra (dynamic pixel management) functionality.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020