London – FremantleMedia announce seven new commissions for the award-winning reality format, My First Holiday, which is based on a home-grown idea from FremantleMedia Belgium. This heart-warming series was first sold to Finland and has not only been recommissioned for a second season by the Finnish channel Jim / Nelonen Media, but is also being produced by FremantleMedia for RTVCM (Spain), TTV (Poland), VRT (Flanders) and RTBF (French-speaking Belgium) and by No Pictures Please for RTL 5 (The Netherlands). Additionally, it was licensed to JOJ (Slovakia).
As well as the new commissions, My First Holiday was the cause of celebration having recently won the distinguished Format Finlandia Award and was said to have ‘brought a fresh point of view to travel formats’ by the judges.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 66 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 52 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020