London – FremantleMedia announce seven new commissions for the award-winning reality format, My First Holiday, which is based on a home-grown idea from FremantleMedia Belgium. This heart-warming series was first sold to Finland and has not only been recommissioned for a second season by the Finnish channel Jim / Nelonen Media, but is also being produced by FremantleMedia for RTVCM (Spain), TTV (Poland), VRT (Flanders) and RTBF (French-speaking Belgium) and by No Pictures Please for RTL 5 (The Netherlands). Additionally, it was licensed to JOJ (Slovakia).
As well as the new commissions, My First Holiday was the cause of celebration having recently won the distinguished Format Finlandia Award and was said to have ‘brought a fresh point of view to travel formats’ by the judges.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020