Singapore – Following the announcements of distribution agreements with StarHub Go and M1, ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK has effectively secured nationwide distribution of the network’s premium sports content in Singapore.
In addition to ELEVEN SPORTS – the network’s own digital streaming platform available at www.elevensports.sg and via the app – yesterday’s significant agreements mean ELEVEN’s action-packed channels are now available on the three largest telcos in Singapore; Singtel TV, StarHub and M1, and additionally on MediaCorp’s Toggle platform after launching back in June, ahead of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament.
Other than Singtel TV – where Eleven Plus is part of Mio Stadium, and the Eleven and Eleven Plus are offered in the Sports Pack – ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK’s channels are additionally available as standalone over-the-top (OTT) offerings on all other partner platforms, with prices from just $19.90 per month.
Subscribers to any of ELEVEN’s partner platforms will have access to three channels – Eleven, Eleven Sports and Eleven Plus, which gives them a front-row seat to world-class sports action, including LIVE coverage of every major domestic football league and cup competition in England.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021