Singapore – Following the announcements of distribution agreements with StarHub Go and M1, ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK has effectively secured nationwide distribution of the network’s premium sports content in Singapore.
In addition to ELEVEN SPORTS – the network’s own digital streaming platform available at www.elevensports.sg and via the app – yesterday’s significant agreements mean ELEVEN’s action-packed channels are now available on the three largest telcos in Singapore; Singtel TV, StarHub and M1, and additionally on MediaCorp’s Toggle platform after launching back in June, ahead of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament.
Other than Singtel TV – where Eleven Plus is part of Mio Stadium, and the Eleven and Eleven Plus are offered in the Sports Pack – ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK’s channels are additionally available as standalone over-the-top (OTT) offerings on all other partner platforms, with prices from just $19.90 per month.
Subscribers to any of ELEVEN’s partner platforms will have access to three channels – Eleven, Eleven Sports and Eleven Plus, which gives them a front-row seat to world-class sports action, including LIVE coverage of every major domestic football league and cup competition in England.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020