Singapore – Following the announcements of distribution agreements with StarHub Go and M1, ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK has effectively secured nationwide distribution of the network’s premium sports content in Singapore.
In addition to ELEVEN SPORTS – the network’s own digital streaming platform available at www.elevensports.sg and via the app – yesterday’s significant agreements mean ELEVEN’s action-packed channels are now available on the three largest telcos in Singapore; Singtel TV, StarHub and M1, and additionally on MediaCorp’s Toggle platform after launching back in June, ahead of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament.
Other than Singtel TV – where Eleven Plus is part of Mio Stadium, and the Eleven and Eleven Plus are offered in the Sports Pack – ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK’s channels are additionally available as standalone over-the-top (OTT) offerings on all other partner platforms, with prices from just $19.90 per month.
Subscribers to any of ELEVEN’s partner platforms will have access to three channels – Eleven, Eleven Sports and Eleven Plus, which gives them a front-row seat to world-class sports action, including LIVE coverage of every major domestic football league and cup competition in England.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020