Toronto, Canda– Corus Entertainment has appointed Athena Georgaklis to the role of Head of Development for Nelvana. Georgaklis, a highly respected animation executive, will lead the acquisition of rights and the development of all original content for Nelvana, working with the studio’s producers, creators, and talent around the world.
Georgaklis assumes her role effective immediately, reporting in to Scott Dyer, President of Nelvana, and working closely with the recently appointed Pam Westman, Head of Nelvana Enterprises. Her development work will fuel Nelvana’s animation studio, drive its Enterprise division through distribution and licensing activity, and continue to provide premium content for Corus’ suite of leading kids’ channels.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 114 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020