Dublin / Singapore- Multi Channels Asia (MCA) has announced a partnership deal with The QYOU, curator of internet video for the TV Everywhere market, to bring The QYOU’s TV formats to Asia and the Pacific for the first time. By expanding into Asia-Pacific, The QYOU continues its rapid growth across more than 35 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020