London– FremantleMedia Italy, in partnership with Syco Entertainment, announced that Kid’s Got Talent has been commissioned by the Sky Italia owned free to air channel TV8 (Italy). This format is dedicated to miniature marvels under the age of 11 providing them with the perfect platform to demonstrate their act without any form of competition or judging panel. The series will be presented by Italy’s Got Talent judge Claudio Bisio.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 70 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020