Singapore- Adobe has announced the appointment of V. R. Srivatsan as Managing Director for Southeast Asia. Srivatsan will lead Adobe’s growth across this dynamic region and will report to Paul Robson, President of Adobe Asia-Pacific. Srivatsan most recently served as Managing Director, ASEAN at Autodesk where he was responsible for managing the growth of the business. The role also involved driving transformation of the business from a traditional desktop and perpetual license model to a SaaS and cloud-based business model.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020