Singapore- Adobe has announced the appointment of V. R. Srivatsan as Managing Director for Southeast Asia. Srivatsan will lead Adobe’s growth across this dynamic region and will report to Paul Robson, President of Adobe Asia-Pacific. Srivatsan most recently served as Managing Director, ASEAN at Autodesk where he was responsible for managing the growth of the business. The role also involved driving transformation of the business from a traditional desktop and perpetual license model to a SaaS and cloud-based business model.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020