Hong Kong– Redress has hired Jill Grinda as Executive Director of the environmental NGO working to promote sustainability in the fashion industry. Grinda will be based in Hong Kong and report to Redress’ Founder, Christina Dean and Redress’ newly expanded Board of Directors.
Grinda will lead on overall project development for Redress and The EcoChic Design Award, the world’s largest sustainable fashion design competition, as well as to drive business development, in particular the expansion of Redress’ TV documentary series.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021