Hong Kong– Redress has hired Jill Grinda as Executive Director of the environmental NGO working to promote sustainability in the fashion industry. Grinda will be based in Hong Kong and report to Redress’ Founder, Christina Dean and Redress’ newly expanded Board of Directors.
Grinda will lead on overall project development for Redress and The EcoChic Design Award, the world’s largest sustainable fashion design competition, as well as to drive business development, in particular the expansion of Redress’ TV documentary series.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020