Hong Kong– Redress has hired Jill Grinda as Executive Director of the environmental NGO working to promote sustainability in the fashion industry. Grinda will be based in Hong Kong and report to Redress’ Founder, Christina Dean and Redress’ newly expanded Board of Directors.
Grinda will lead on overall project development for Redress and The EcoChic Design Award, the world’s largest sustainable fashion design competition, as well as to drive business development, in particular the expansion of Redress’ TV documentary series.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020