Tokyo, Japan– Nippon TV’s International Business Development division (IBD), announced that Mr. Atsushi Hatayama has been appointed as the new President, International Business Development, Nippon Television Network Corporation. Coming from Nippon TV’s News Department and based in Tokyo, Hatayama will replace Ms. Yukiko Kimishima. Mr. Hatayama will be attending MIPCOM in October on behalf of Nippon TV.
In his new position, Hatayama will be strengthening relationships with overseas partners in an effort to continue the growth of Nippon TV’s international businesses, as well as establishing new ties in more countries to embark on enhanced business opportunities. Hatayama assumes his new role with the mission of maintaining Nippon TV as a formidable presence throughout the TV and digital worlds.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021