Tokyo, Japan– Nippon TV’s International Business Development division (IBD), announced that Mr. Atsushi Hatayama has been appointed as the new President, International Business Development, Nippon Television Network Corporation. Coming from Nippon TV’s News Department and based in Tokyo, Hatayama will replace Ms. Yukiko Kimishima. Mr. Hatayama will be attending MIPCOM in October on behalf of Nippon TV.
In his new position, Hatayama will be strengthening relationships with overseas partners in an effort to continue the growth of Nippon TV’s international businesses, as well as establishing new ties in more countries to embark on enhanced business opportunities. Hatayama assumes his new role with the mission of maintaining Nippon TV as a formidable presence throughout the TV and digital worlds.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,414 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020