Tokyo, Japan– Nippon TV’s International Business Development division (IBD), announced that Mr. Atsushi Hatayama has been appointed as the new President, International Business Development, Nippon Television Network Corporation. Coming from Nippon TV’s News Department and based in Tokyo, Hatayama will replace Ms. Yukiko Kimishima. Mr. Hatayama will be attending MIPCOM in October on behalf of Nippon TV.
In his new position, Hatayama will be strengthening relationships with overseas partners in an effort to continue the growth of Nippon TV’s international businesses, as well as establishing new ties in more countries to embark on enhanced business opportunities. Hatayama assumes his new role with the mission of maintaining Nippon TV as a formidable presence throughout the TV and digital worlds.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020