ABS-CBN Corporation’s TV and Studio business showed strength anew as its programmes continued to register huge viewership on both traditional and new media for the month of May. In television, the Philippines’ leading media and entertainment company enjoyed a 12 percentage point-advantage over GMA Network, Inc., earning a 44% audience share compared to its rival network’s 32% based on data from Kantar Media.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020