ABS-CBN Corporation’s TV and Studio business showed strength anew as its programmes continued to register huge viewership on both traditional and new media for the month of May. In television, the Philippines’ leading media and entertainment company enjoyed a 12 percentage point-advantage over GMA Network, Inc., earning a 44% audience share compared to its rival network’s 32% based on data from Kantar Media.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’