Singapore- Mediacorp congratulates Christine Lim and Joanna Ortega from DDB Singapore for clinching the country’s first-ever gold in the Young Lions Cyber Competition at the 63th annual Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity 2016 in France. Lim and Ortega broke away from the crowd with their Break The Silence campaign that helps victims to report abusers in a secured and easy manner similar to clicking a “Report A Problem” tool within the cyber social space. The creative concept was predicated on the insight that most sexual assault victims know their perpetrators. The challenge is not finding these perpetrators, but having the courage to report them and drive a social movement to eliminate sexual violence.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020