China– Twitter and LeEco announced a joint business partnership to grow LeEco’s global influence through the world’s leading live communications platform. The advertising partnership will provide access to campaign-based analytics and custom research, strategic advertiser tools and resources, and first-to-market advertiser innovation in 2016. For example, LeEco will be one of the first brands from China to get access to First View, a new video-based advertising product from Twitter, to reach a global audience.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020