Singapore – StarHub customers will get to enjoy a best-in-class Netflix experience wherever they go. As the only pay-TV operator in Singapore to support Netflix up to 1080p, StarHub’s Fibre TV customers will get to enjoy Netflix’s expansive catalogue of content in unparalleled full high definition on StarHub TV Channel 525.
StarHub Mobile and Broadband customers will also continue to enjoy the quality viewing experience on their smart devices courtesy of StarHub’s participation in the Netflix Open Connect programme. Customers can look forward to an exciting slate of Netflix originals films such as the action-comedy movie The Do-Over and Special Correspondents.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020