Singapore – StarHub customers will get to enjoy a best-in-class Netflix experience wherever they go. As the only pay-TV operator in Singapore to support Netflix up to 1080p, StarHub’s Fibre TV customers will get to enjoy Netflix’s expansive catalogue of content in unparalleled full high definition on StarHub TV Channel 525.
StarHub Mobile and Broadband customers will also continue to enjoy the quality viewing experience on their smart devices courtesy of StarHub’s participation in the Netflix Open Connect programme. Customers can look forward to an exciting slate of Netflix originals films such as the action-comedy movie The Do-Over and Special Correspondents.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020