Singapore / London- Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel) and Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L) have entered into a strategic partnership to enhance maritime cyber security using Trustwave’s Unified Threat Management (UTM) solution.
Trustwave, the cyber security arm of Singtel, will provide the software-based UTM service to be integrated with Inmarsat hardware onboard ships, to protect data and reduce cyber risk for maritime companies.
The UTM service offers a suite of cyber security defences, such as an advanced firewall, anti-virus, intrusion prevention and webfiltering, which is backed by global round-the-clock support. It will be delivered through Fleet Xpress, the first globally available, high-speed broadband solution for maritime and offshore operators, available from a single communications provider.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020