MIPTV, Cannes, France–Motowizja has secured the live and exclusive rights to broadcast the premier U.S. racing series, NASCAR Sprint Cup, in Poland. With a three-year deal kicking off in May, Poland’s leading automotive and motorsports channel will give its viewers access to live NASCAR Sprint Cup races from such world-famous racetracks as Daytona, Indianapolis and Michigan Speedway.
With a legacy that dates back into the late 1940s, the NASCAR Sprint Cup is one of the most famous racing series of the world. Today, more than 40 drivers compete in 40 races for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 129 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021