Singapore- Mediacorp announced the appointment of Ernest Wong as a board director and Chairman-Designate. Wong served as Mediacorp’s Group Chief Executive Officer and board director from October 2000 to September 2005. Prior to that, he was a non-executive director of its board from April 1994 to September 2000. Wong will succeed Teo Ming Kian.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’