APOS – Bali, Indonesia– Astro marks a new milestone as the first in Southeast Asia to launch eGG or Every Good Game, a 24/7 eSports channel in the region. Fans of eSports will be delighted to know that they can enjoy popular eSports tournaments like League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, StarCraft II and many more on this channel through linear, on demand and OTT platforms via Astro and Astro on the Go in Malaysia and regionally via Tribe, OTT video service in June 2016.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020