MIPTV, Cannes- 108 Media announced 108 China, a joint venture with Viva Red, an integrated mobile application operator with world class technology and comprehensive business solutions.
Operating out of Hunan, 108 China will bring some of the best locally produced content from the Chinese market to global audience, and distribute some of the best diverse worldwide content into China, leveraging 108’s already established lines of distribution.
The joint venture provides Viva Red and 108 Media the opportunity to expand and service a new and vast market bringing thriving, unique content into a territory with an increasingly growing appetite for high quality viewing. 108 China is currently in negotiations to secure some key international formats.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020