Mumbai– Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) announced that Zee Hiburan, its 24/7 General Entertainment Channel in Indonesia, has successfully completed one year since its launch. The channel caters to mainstream Indonesian audiences with an exotic mix of popular Indian serials, Bollywood movies, Bollywood shows and cookery programmes, dubbed and subtitled in Bahasa Indonesia.
Zee Hiburan, was launched last March in Indonesia as a GEC with popular Indian series such asSapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Kumkum Bhagya, Qubool Hai, Jab Love Hua, Rab Se Sona Ishq, Alladin, Ramayan, Khana Khazana and Fear Files. In September 2015, the channel added the popular comedy show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, and the hugely popular period dramas, Jodha Akbar and Razia Sultan.
The channel is currently available on 5 platforms in Indonesia viz. ICTA, K Vision, Orange TV, First Media and Dili Timor Leste ETO Telko.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020