London– Woodcut Media has been commissioned to produce a hilarious new factual entertainment series Animal Antics by MTG World for Viasat Nature.
Animal Antics (13 x 30’) which will be distributed worldwide by Factory Media, will be presented to buyers during the upcoming MIPTV market. Production will commence this month, and showcases a compilation of comedic animal escapades.
From skate-boarding raccoons to pole dancing pooches, Animal Antics brings you the cutest critters from all over the world. This series showcases a different theme in each episode from the sportiest to the naughtiest, the craziest to the laziest beasts to ever step their paws on Earth. Comedians, wildlife experts and animal vloggers will countdown their 20 favourite clips
Currently in production, Animal Antics begins filming this month and is scheduled for delivery April 2016. The series is Executive Produced by Jinal Patel, Woodcut Media, and Series Produced by former ‘Rude Tube’ producer Nick Mavroidakis.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020