Twitter brings digital engagement to forefront
Follower count has usually been one of the main criterions for ranking data on Twitter. This is the first time engagement scores are used to rank politicians, Bollywood actors, TV personalities, musicians, sport stars, and media brands — and not number of followers. In partnership with Times of India, Twitter have launched the Times Twitter Impact List, a series of ranking lists across verticals to showcase that engagement on Twitter is key to create impact.
Key moments in news, entertainment, sports, and culture continue to unfold on Twitter before they break on any other platform, and the key to this is also engagement around these moments from users — who share, Retweet, and help in making a message go viral.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 100 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020