Paris / Singapore– Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) announces that Singtel, one of Asia’s leading communications groups, has selected capacity on its EUTELSAT 70B satellite to support network connectivity in South-East Asia.
Singtel is establishing a new relationship with Eutelsat, a global satellite operator, through a flexible contract that enables it to progressively ramp up capacity over the coming 12 months as demand grows.
The high-performance Asian footprint of EUTELSAT 70B, that stretches from Myanmar to Australia, enables users to operate secure, scalable networks and extend access to outlets in rural and isolated regions areas.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020