Paris / Singapore– Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) announces that Singtel, one of Asia’s leading communications groups, has selected capacity on its EUTELSAT 70B satellite to support network connectivity in South-East Asia.
Singtel is establishing a new relationship with Eutelsat, a global satellite operator, through a flexible contract that enables it to progressively ramp up capacity over the coming 12 months as demand grows.
The high-performance Asian footprint of EUTELSAT 70B, that stretches from Myanmar to Australia, enables users to operate secure, scalable networks and extend access to outlets in rural and isolated regions areas.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020