Paris / Singapore– Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) announces that Singtel, one of Asia’s leading communications groups, has selected capacity on its EUTELSAT 70B satellite to support network connectivity in South-East Asia.
Singtel is establishing a new relationship with Eutelsat, a global satellite operator, through a flexible contract that enables it to progressively ramp up capacity over the coming 12 months as demand grows.
The high-performance Asian footprint of EUTELSAT 70B, that stretches from Myanmar to Australia, enables users to operate secure, scalable networks and extend access to outlets in rural and isolated regions areas.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020