Sydney, Australia- Escapade Media has secured worldwide rights, outside of the UK, to Steve Backshall: The Vertical Milea, a new three-part factual series that shows Steve Backshall facing his most personal challenge to date- climbing the north face of the Eiger.
This project offers the broadcaster either the series or the live and interactive event. Viewers can follow the 3-day climb via a live stream and through virtual reality with 360 degree filming from the cliff face and daily highlights. Inclusive will be the ability to send messages, questions and see instant updates. The climb will also be available as 3 x 60’ series.
Adventure has never been done this way before, but underneath is an epic human challenge. 64 people have died trying to reach the top of this iconic mountain and yet it is the goal of one our most popular explorers to tread in his hero’s footholds
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020