Knoxville, Tenn– Scripps Networks Interactive announced the appointment of Eduardo Hauser to the position of Managing Director, Latin America and the Caribbean. Hauser will join the company on 7 March and will be based in Miami.
In his new role, Hauser will be responsible for the strategic direction and daily operation of the company’s businesses across Latin America, including the Food Network as well as the company’s distribution across the Caribbean. He will be tasked with identifying and evaluating growth opportunities across the region including potential new network launches, joint ventures and key partnerships across multiple platforms and distribution channels.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021