Washington, D.C.– Renowned director Ang Lee will keynote at NAB Show’s Future of Cinema Conference, produced in partnership with the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE).
Lee will discuss his vision for cinema and the creative opportunities for the future of filmmaking. In a world exclusive, the audience will enjoy the first-ever public screening from the upcoming movie in its native 4K, 3D, 120-frames-per-second format using a cutting-edge dual laser projection system. The 90-minute presentation begins at 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, April 16, at the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020